Sunday, May 6, 2012

Relocation!!

This will be Steph and my new place for the rest of the summer. Not a bad view to wake up to huh?

We will be here all summer completing my graduate internship at Flip Shack. (website link to follow once we go live). Steph and I are also in Colorado Springs for better training opportunities. She jumps with a great club in Boulder called Above the Bar Pole vault club.

Fortunately I am able to lift at the National Strength and Conditioning Association as well have access to the Seven Eleven Velodrome. I am currently in the process of getting the ball rolling to get a solid training/race schedule down for the summer. So the big news is that I am taking a hiatus from mountain biking and BMX racing to pursue some opportunities for sprint events in the track world. I am really excited to see where things will lead this summer. More updates to follow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment